Santa Clarita Facials & Skin Care
Improve Your ComplexionNot only are facials an outstanding way to relax, but a medical-grade facial is an excellent way to renew your skin and treat various issues. Yuvraj Grewal, MD, and the providers at Mind Body Infusion Med Spa in Santa Clarita, California, offer a wide range of facials designed to suit many different skin care needs. Scheduling your facial is as simple as a phone call or a few moments on the online booking page, so make today the day you take a step toward a refreshed, renewed complexion. Our Facials & Skin Care offerings:
What Is a Facial?
A facial is a skin care treatment that cleanses, tones, treats, and moisturizes your skin. You have many different options when it comes to choosing where to get a facial. Though facials are often available at spas, salons, hotels, and health clubs, a medical-grade facial is unique.
Anyone can perform a facial, and even though the experience can certainly be relaxing, getting your facial from a highly trained professional is the best way to achieve optimal results. At Mind Body Infusion Med Spa, team members have the skills, training, and experience needed to deliver a customized facial experience that yields improvements in numerous skin issues.
What Happens During A Facial?
We offer many different facials to address a wide range of common skin issues. The most important step in a facial is the professional skin assessment, a quick process that allows your practitioner to customize your experience.
Here are a few things you should know about facials:
- Cleansing removes all traces of makeup and debris from your skin. Some cleansers help address excess oil, while others deliver a moisturizing boost. Toning is often done after the cleansing process to ensure a clear canvas for the next steps.
- The middle portion of most facials focuses on treatment. This is when your practitioner applies products designed to exfoliate, infuse vitamins, or enhance moisture levels, depending on your specific set of needs. These treatments may come in the form of serums, masks, or scrubs.
- Facial massage is always built into the process. This not only helps products penetrate deeply, but it also stimulates blood flow and lymphatic function, making your skin more beautiful from the inside out.
- Moisturizing is usually the final step in the facial process and lets you leave with a gorgeous glow and skin that looks and feels refreshed and properly hydrated. Sunscreen application might also be part of the finishing touches.
What Types of Skin Can this Address?
Numerous options are available when it comes to the type of facial that is best for you. Mind Body Infusion offers several facials that are tailored to specific skin needs. Some of the issues a facial might address include:
- Deep pore cleansing
- Skin calming
- Intense hydration
There are even facials designed specifically for men and teens. Microdermabrasion can also be incorporated into facials and works to manually remove dead skin cells and other debris from the surface of your skin.
Learn About Aqua Facials
The AquaClean Facial is a 3-step process using water to promote cell renewal and hydration:
- Refresh the skin with a liquid AquaCleanse. Remove sebum, bacteria, and other oxidized waste from deep in the pores with a gentle infusion of liquid Acid Cleansing Solution (AHA) which is then vacuumed from the skin.
- Lift and smooth the skin with AquaFoliation. Infuse a mild acid solution to loosen and remove blackheads, whiteheads, dead skin cells and other impurities. The AquaClean Facial removes dead skin cells and extracts impurities while simultaneously bathing the new skin with cleansing, hydrating and moisturizing serums.
- Hydrate and plump your skin with intense AquaFusion. Moisturize and replenish the skin with a unique combination of liquid vitamins, hyluronic acid, natural extracts and aloe vera.
Reasons to try an Aqua Facial:
- The AquaFacial thoroughly treats both anti-aging concerns (fine lines, dry and dull skin, sun damage) and acne concerns (clogged pores, oily and congested skin). This treatment benefits many types of skin even sensitive skin.
- You will love the glow! This treatment removes dead skin and is one of the gentlest microdermabrasions you’ll experience. Your skin is infused with vitamins and hyluronic acid (a moisture binding acid that holds 1000 times it’s weight in water) leaving your skin smooth, bright, and hydrated.
- Experience the hydration plus increased circulation and collagen production from the vacuum action and the infusion of antioxidants into the skin.
- Absorb your skincare products better because of your AquaClean Facial treatment. The dead skin cells have been removed and your pores have been unclogged. Your skin is clean like a smooth canvas for your best products and makeup.
- The AquaFacial is perfect before any event. There is no downtime. Skin is clean, plumped, and glowing. You’ll be looking your best!
Many people report visible skin refinement and radiant skin after just one treatment. One treatment a month is suggested for improving the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, hyperpigmentation, or oily and congested skin. Continued treatments are recommended to maintain results.
Aqua Facial Pricing
- Deep Hydration – $175 (50 minute)
- Forever Ageless (plus Exfoliation, Microcurrent and Ultrasound) – $249 (50 minute)
- Mind Body Infusion Facial (Exfoliation, Microcurrent , Ultrasound and Radiofrequency) – $399 (90 minute)
Contact Us Today!
"*" indicates required fields